Pages

Dealing with a Bad Day

S
Today was a bad day for me.  I was up the night before crying because standing up for myself is extremely stressful.  Everything went wrong at work and I was just so discouraged.  Maybe I'm doing this to myself, which is possible.  The good thing is that I didn't fall apart while at work. 

I came home and cried so much that I passed out for an hour.  The worst part is that I didn't take care of myself very well.  I didn't sleep well, I didn't really eat during the day and my eyes just kept stinging.  I'm afraid that I'm failing everyone.

I still miss him.  I feel abandoned by a lot of people since my assistant has disappeared and a co-worker is leaving.  I personalize a lot of things, which makes me more depressed, but I don't know what to do. 

This picture should describe everything about how I feel on a daily basis.




S
 

Most Reading