Pages

Announcement

S
I mentioned in a previous post that I started a Facebook page for this blog.  I did this for a few reasons, which I shall tell you now.  You can like the page here.

The first reason that I started a page was to promote the blog more on a social media site.  Not to just get more readers, but to build a type of community where mental health issues can be discussed openly.  While I primarily write about depression, anxiety and self-harm on here, on the page I want to talk about bipolar disorder, psychosis, hospitalization etc. 

I also wanted to make it easier for people to participate in my campaigns.  I have a campaign called "___ makes life better."  This campaign will start in a month's time on November 1.  You can message me your contribution on my Facebook page and then I will post them.

The third reason was to get ideas and feedback for potential contests.  I want to have a contest in March for Self-Injury Awareness Day.  It's still in the works, but it's coming along.

Go on Facebook to like my page and get advanced notice on events and news that will be showing up on my blog.


S
 

Most Reading