Pages

That Perfect Moment

S
Have you ever had something unexpected, in a good way, happen at exactly the right moment?  I had one of those moments today and it makes me feel all warm because it was that perfect relief.  Today was a bit stressful and that's what this one moment was perfect.

I had school tours at my job today and along with my other duties, I was just at my wits' end.  Not to mention my computer and printer were acting up while I was helping someone.  Then, in the middle of all this mess, I got an e-mail that said, "If you continue to strive, you will achieve."  It was from him.  We are talking again in a professional capacity about training subjects, but that touched my heart.

It was a perfect sentiment at the right moment.  In all the insanity of that day, it made me smile.  It was a smile that I haven't used in a while.  It was a warm, secret, lovely smile that I used when I found that sublime moment of relief.  It reminded me that in this crazy world there is someone that believes that I can do anything.

It may be small, but today it meant the world to me.  It was a simple statement with a huge impact.  I needed to share something good today.
S
 

Most Reading