Pages

Why?

S
Why am I going to start a non-profit called Pile of Good Things that educates businesses on the signs of mental illness and helps employees with their rights?  I am doing it because it needs to be done.  There are ways to approach people with the most common types of mental illnesses that doesn't offend or wound.  There is a need for this service because there is still such a stigma about mental illness.

I got told today that a pair of pants that I've been wearing to work for over a year were inappropriate because they look like jeans.  They are tight because I gained weight and I guess that that just set me off.  My weight has always been a trigger for me because I've had a weight problem because of my thyroid. 

There are ways to talk to people that aren't being done and I'm sick of it.  I'm too disgusted and upset to even write anymore.
S
 

Most Reading