Pages

Spikes

S
As we draw nearer to Doomsday, my depression is spiking.  This might be due to anger to the fact that I had to get up and go to work in terrible weather.  We haven't had much traffic in at all.  I guess they figured that they have to pay us anyway, might as well make us work.  At least we got free lunch.

I still don't know who I am at the moment.  I need to figure out who that is again.  I was almost human when he was here.  Now I'm a Time Lord.  I don't think time happens to me in the right order.  I no longer belong to my legal name.  I am a survivor, which is something that I do not say with pride.  No one should have had to go through what I went through.  You will see that tomorrow. 

I have a couple of good friends and I don't know how they deal with me.  I watched one go into crisis mode with me, which is unfair.  Friends support each other through ups and downs, well at least they are supposed to.  I don't think that there is anyway to get him back this time.

I don't know why it hurts so much.  I would have expected a lot more to leave.  I have a few friends that are working on bringing me back.  I'm not the same at all.  I miss my Rose Tyler.  I have to change the world into a better place because we do not really live in a good world.

S
 

Most Reading