Pages

Sinus Infection

S
I'm still not feeling 100% because of a sinus infection.  It's the first one that I've had and it's been completely awful.  I still have a bit of a headache and have a bit of nausea.  Today is the first day that I have been able to do anything.

I think I have exhausted myself, which is not good.  I know that the antibiotics are working as the mucous is draining.  At least I won't have to walk up and down stairs all that much.  Even getting up and moving takes a few minutes because I still am getting a bit dizzy.

I know that I got this sinus infection from taking my back up allergy meds, bad pollen season and an allergy to dust, which is getting stirred up because of the move.  I had a headache for 3 days and then was incapacitated by Saturday for the good part of 4 days.  Today I was still out from work because I was still throwing up last night.

I think it will take me another few days to get completely better.  I'm on vacation next week, which should help a bit, but have to start moving into the apartment.  I'm nervous about the move and surprised that it's already here.

I moved a few boxes today and now my nausea is back and I can't see out of one eye.  Sleep by 10 latest.
S
 

Most Reading