I've been lacking on my wellness plan because I changed jobs and had to adjust to a new variable schedule. The worst part is that I am eating junk food instead of healthy foods. I have been craving sugar and salt. My worst choice is regular soda. I know that I am less stressed, but I think my body will agree with me more if I get eat better.
So the plan is as follows:
1) Cardio exercise when not working
2) Strength exercises on day when I do work
3) Post One Good Thing a day
4) Have a weekly social event
5) Rent Movies from Library
6) Check in with Geof and/or Sarah
7) Plan healthy meals for the week
8) Read to 3-4 books a month
9) Follow the 15 minute rule
10) Take a bubble bath once a week. (I do shower daily)
11) Write in Journal
12) Record Calories
13) Do something special once a month
14) Continue with long term goals list
I am excited to start doing these things. I know that the special thing once a month doesn't necessarily need to cost money, but it's just something that makes the month different. I think this month, I will go to the craft fair. I don't need anything, but I love looking and smelling things that other more talented people create.
I'm also craving Chinese food. So maybe next time I get paid, I will get some. My last paycheck will be before my parents leave. I am going to try to stick to this plan because therapy can only do so much. I have to do the rest.