Pages

Good Days 19 and 20

S
On the 19th, I did something that was socially responsible.  I have a student in my class and I was concerned about her socialization skills.  She usually sits alone and works by herself.  I have had her sit with the other girls who have been together for a long time and understand many of the concepts that I teach.  I asked her other teachers the student is the same in her class.  The other teacher said that student sits alone and doesn't interact with the other students.  I sent a note of concern home and hopefully, the family will follow up.

Yesterday,  I went to the mall since I had a coupon.  I'm not going to say anything about the shopping for clothes for work debacle.  I went and got some figures and stickers, which I am sending to friends. I want to make people smile.

S
 

Most Reading