Pages

Resting

S
I haven't written in a while because I had surgery on my mouth to get wisdom teeth removed.  I decided to just take time off from everything: my job, Pile of Good Things, the blog and missing people.  It was quite a restful weekend.  I just read, watched Secret Diary of a Call Girl and took naps.

My jaw still hurts a bit, but that is from my jaws not lining up properly.  At least I'm hoping that that is the reason. It's another surgery for another time.  I have another minor surgery to schedule to have moles removed.  It's something that I need to get done because they have grown in size, but don't appear to be cancerous yet.  I am doing all this because I am trying to take care of myself better.

Today, I had lunch with one of my friends.  We haven't seen each other since December.  She gave me a box of chocolates for Valentines day and a huge basket full of bubble bath for a late christmas present.  Bubble baths are so relaxing.  I love taking baths as they are so relaxing and they are part of my wellness plan.

I am generally feeling better.  It's a difficult process and takes constant management.  My depression level has dropped to minimal.  I know that it's always there.  That is why I am working on starting a nonprofit.  I think that I can help a lot of people.  Even if it's just one, then I will have made a difference.

I'm still working on all my business courses.  I am almost done with E-commerce, which I really enjoyed.  I have one more chapter to read and the final to complete.  I'm taking these courses for two reasons.  The first is to design an internal training program and the second is to learn enough to start my own company.  I believe that education is never a bad thing.

S
 

Most Reading