Pages

Pile of Good Things

S
I am still working on Pile of Good Things.  I have 21 days left of fundraising on indiegogo.  I didn't get really that much money, but every little bit helps.  Once I have a more concrete idea of what I want to do and have viable programs.  I first need to get a board of directors.

Basically, I have no idea what I'm doing and would appreciate any help offered.  I was going to send him a formal invitation to be part of the board, but since he's being cold, I have not sent it.  Maybe when I'm more established and away from here then I might be able to ask.

I wrote the history of the organization along with an anti-bullying policy.  I need to edit both of them still.  I'm doing the part that I enjoy the most, writing and research.  I am looking forward to doing an actual presentation soon.  I'm working more on it when I don't have a CFT class to do.  I should be getting my next set of them soon.

I also need some volunteers to take a survey.  You qualify for the survey if you have a mental illness and have had a job in the last 3 years.  Basically, I'm looking for stories and to find out if the services I am planning to provide are needed.  You can e-mail me at zandraavalonis@gmail.com if you would like to take the survey.

I am going to do 3 campaigns for Pile of Good Things:  I am Not my Scars, Good Things Month and the new one that I'm developing that I talked about last post.  The good part about the last campaign is that I will actually get to use the bondage tape that has been sitting in a box.  It's tape the only sticks to itself, not skin.

Currently, I'm fighting my own fatigue because my house just sold and I have to start the process of moving.  I am going to start getting rid of things as well because no one needs as many perfumes as I have.  It will be a hectic for a while, but I will keep everyone updated.

Don't forget to donate.
S
 

Most Reading