Pages

Relief

S
I am so filled with relief  that I can barely write because my mind is going blank.  I stood up for myself.  I didn't suffer in silence because of the trauma that was inflicted on me.  I am proud of myself for taking the stand and having the inner strength to tell my story especially with how horrific the incident was.

I hope that I can now move forward and maybe get into fixing the things that need to be fixed like all my relationships and my cognitive abilities.  Those these things are improving, they are far from healed.  This is not going to be a long post because I am emotionally rung out from the meeting and will still need to be strong through the investigation. 

Courage isn't the absence of fear, it is doing the task at hand through the fear.  Sometimes when we stand up. we stand alone.


S
 

Most Reading