Pages

Good Things Day 25 and 26

S
The last 2 days were about my mom.  My mother may not be the easiest person to live with, but she always helps out.  I know that she cares because she does research to help with my depression.  She is also looking for an apartment for me.

I went to Homegoods after a lovely lunch with a friend.  I usually go there because it's the only place that I can find some UK products that I like such as Yardley.  I found a lily of the valley soap for my mom since it's something that she loves.  I also got her a Yardley Royal English Daisy hand and nail cream.  It made her happy.

Today, after a rough morning, my mom made sure that I took my vitamin C powder, which is helping me have a bit more energy.  I then told her I was going to go to Kohl's to look for trousers for work.  Since I am the largest size in Regular clothes, my mother suggested that I go to the Avenue.  I went to the Avenue, which I found out was clothing.  I got my mom 3 shirts and a pair of leggings.  It was $10 a piece.  I also got the things that I needed. 

It was little gifts for mom weekend.


S
 

Most Reading