Pages

Fundraising

S
Hi Everyone!!!!!

I am officially starting a nonprofit called Pile of Good Things.  The name comes from a quote from Doctor Who and we believe that employers should add to their employees' piles of good things.  Mental illness is an issue that is largely ignored in the corporate world.  It is a problem for everyone.  Mental illness affects everyone, family, friends and coworkers.

Help me get this started so that I can help others.  Jobs have the ability to create a healthy and positive work environment for all since stress is the #1 trigger for many mental illness episodes.  Depression, especially, can be a stress related illness.

Even if you can't donate money, please e-mail me or comment with ideas, suggestions or referrals for lawyers, accountants or board of directors.  Visit the link below to check out my fundraising effort.

Indiegogo Pile of Good Things



S
 

Most Reading