Pages

Good Day

S
I took two days off from work just because I could.  I feel like I've been going nonstop, so I definitely needed the days.  One I used to be social and the other I used to rest and decide things over. 

Friday was a fantastic day.  I got up a little late, which is something that I desperately needed.  I haven't been sleeping well because I'm stressed about the move, which is going well, but it's not the easiest thing in the world.  I then had to go get an oil change, which was uneventful, but I had a chance to read.

I then had coffee with my friend, Gina.  It is always good to see her because she is very kind and understanding.  She has taught me that communication really is important to help relationships move forward.  She also gave me a really pretty lotion, which I loved.  I ran out to the mall to do some retail therapy.

I usually only go to Bath and Body Works and Hot Topic.  I go to the former to get bubble bath and the latter to get my Doctor Who fix.  I also went to Victoria's Secret because I needed new bras.  I got fitted and since I gained weight, my bra size went up, but I can still wear nice things.  I got a blue and white lace and a black and white demi bra.  At Hot Topic I got a Dalek and Tardis salt and pepper shakers, which are completely awesome.  I can't wait to use them at my new place.  I also so an old friend from work, Meg.  She is still as cheerful as ever and seems to be doing a lot better away from the wreck that was my job.  My job has improved by the way. 

After the mall, I had lunch with a coworker, Jana, who works at the branch nearby. It is always good to see her because she is so supportive.  We had Desert Moon, which I always enjoy.  I also decided that I am going to cut down on meat.  It has started to bother my stomach, but I'm not totally going without it yet.  I then went to DSW and bought a pair of black shoes for the Gala on Saturday.  It was a great day overall.

Saturday, I slept in a bit and ran errands. I cooked a vegetarian dinner of asparagus, humus and tabuli.  My stomach had no complaints.  I also have come to the understanding that I will always be a little bit sad, a little bit lonely and I will always miss Rose.  I will keep moving forward and fighting the best that I can.  I may fall back into old habits, but I will try to get back on track eventually.
S
 

Most Reading