Pages

Time Management

S
One of the hardest things to do with depression is manage time.  There were times when I would stare at the floor for ten minutes straight just because I couldn't decide what to do.  I finally had to come up with a schedule in order to force myself out of indecision.

I still do a list of things to accomplish throughout the day.  I still need to stick to schedule in order to manage my time better.  Having a regular bed time would help too since I haven't been sleeping well.  I do however manage to get a lot done in a short amount of time by doing two things at once.  I mean it's not major but it's along the lines of doing the dishes while I'm microwaving lunch. 

I've been working very hard to recover.  I still waste a lot of time on the computer, but I've always been like that.  I think part of me is still waiting for him to come back.  I don't know what to do about that.  I do the best that I can, but sometimes I just sit there. 

I am putting time in to be more active.  I need to lose the excess weight.  I know that I can find the time to do 30 minutes of low impact exercise like walking.  It may take time, but I'm trying my best.
S
 

Most Reading