Pages

I'm Sorry

S

This is just how I feel a lot of the time.  I'm not ready to let go especially since I can see that he isn't well.  There is nothing I can do, but wait and watch.  You can't convince someone to get help.  He is really good at giving advice, but he's not good at effectively helping himself. 

Caring is not an advantage.  Most of all what I'm sorry about is that the situation that caused us to break apart was ridiculous and was neither of our faults.  Narrow-mindedness of a previous generation mixed with perceived favoritism.  It was completely stupid.

I miss him everyday.  Not all day everyday, but at least once a day.  The worst time is around 10 pm because that's when the loneliness sets in.  I've always been lonely, even when he was there, but it's exploded since he's been gone.

Things always change and I hope that he can get better.  He has been and always shall be my friend even if he doesn't want anything to do with me.  Just remember than things always change and sometimes, on very special occasions, they get better.
S
 

Most Reading